Tuesday 6 February 2018

Food for thought….

Alhamdulillah, as I walked into the class, I saw a small plastic on the table which I thought it was a rubbish that was left on the table before the students went back for holidays. My negative assumption vanished when I realised that, there were three pieces of kuih that I didn’t know its name was wrapped in the plastics. I knew, the kuih were given by my students. This is not the first time. I received many gifts from students, sometimes kuih, biscuits, a can of red bull, coffee or even starbucks!
I’m not asking all of these, but the sense of giving is what I admired most. Of course I like to receive presents. Everybody like to have one. Alhamdulillah, I’ve been chosen to be one of the recipient. I must say, my students are good, they value the knowledge given and they know that the contribution they are making towards their parents, lecturers and doing good to other people will somehow be rewarded by Allah swt. Everyday, I always thinking of new ways on how to teach my students, attract them to like my subject, even if I sort of punish them for not doing their assignments of homework, still, my responsibility is to EDUCATE.. Again, I wish to thank my students who always supporting me, giving e small presents (mostly drinks). I pray for my students to be success in their life.
I’m not writing this to ask more but I’m writing this just to tell that there is still good people out there…..

No comments:

Post a Comment