Friday 23 February 2018

BUS2231 - Partnership exercise - Jangan Lambat Hantar

Assalamualaikum and dear students,

Due to the recent event, that only few of you managed to submit the Quiz on time, I'm now giving you another chance for you to redeem that mistake. Always remember, in life we to adhere to rules and regulations. One of them is TIME.

I elaborate no further but do keep this in mind. I am an EDUCATOR and my job is EDUCATE. I'm teaching you to be discipline because that earned you a respect. You won't regret this. Trust me.

So, enough of all the babbling.... 

Below is the make-up quiz. I purposely put it in the blog as I want to test you guys to becoming sensitive and alert to the surroundings. You should know your responsibility as a student.

Do this in your group and submit to me first thing on Monday morning before 9am. If you don't want to miss the date. DO NOW!

For those who wants to do.....


There are so many ways to submit...Think!


For those w

No comments:

Post a Comment