Tuesday 29 October 2013

Managerial Accounting Class: Session 2&3

It has been a while since my last post. Hectics with activities and doing lots of thinking regarding the development of my students as well as my own.
 
I was thinking of having another official blog to promote my business. InsyaAllah, with God's will there will be one. Actually I have created new logo for FACT but due to my fear whether it is against the law publishing the logo without paying to the service provider has stop me from doing so. Am I a law abiding citizen? hehe
 
Seems like I'm deviating from my original topic....
 
Actually, I just want to share my stories travelling down south to Johor Bahru attending my MA class. It was a tiring one. Firstly, I went to pick up the MA books ordered by my students. Eight of them. My students failed to get them as Johor Bahru has very few bookstores. Eight is less than ten but the weight of those books are tonnes!

Since I enjoying my career as educator, I just pray hoping that good deeds will be rewarded.....

Somehow, when thinking of doing some profit....I think the next time around I will charge an extra of RM10 per piece. At least I covers my difficulties carrying those things. I also want to bring some car stickers and sell those too. Hahahahaha! Ok students.....just wait for another session on 9th November!

As an overall conclusion, the class was terrific. If it was not for them then it was for me. Of course, it was a tiring one and we did it. I gave them some exercises from the books and asked them to submit before the next session begins.

Well then....till next post.....

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment