Tuesday 24 March 2020

At least show some support!



Assalamualaikum guys,

Please subscribe to my channel, show some support because I'm not doing this educational video for nothing!. It is normal for you guys to subscribe the less important videos such as the celebrities, gossips etc and not many or I can say none like to self educate to subscribe especially the education or spiritual videos.

Sorry as I need to say this but I'm beginning to feel demotivated doing this. But still, up to you. That is the least you can do...

Most of the students they just want to pass the exam without really understand the gravity of the subject they learned. That is dangerous. Believe me, it will pass through generations. If you feel that way, be honest to yourself, don't reproduce. If you know what I mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment