Friday 16 March 2018

Welcome students of Federation University Australia

Assalamualaikum and greetings to all,

The new semester will be commencing on 19th March 2018, that will be considered as your Week 1. Your 12 week journey with me will be on board of my ship known as Advanced Management Accounting. Hmmm...the course sounds quite eerie but it will be more horrified if you don't study them. 

Your course starts on Tuesday, which means on the second day of Week 1. Attendance is much compulsory as it your duty to do so as a student designated.

Simple rule....Read more. Whatever that posted in this blog and in the Moodle. Read more, Google, Youtube. Develop your critical thinking. Ask questions in class as I will only be assisting you. You will be moderated by the Feds! Not the FBI, it is the FedUni.

So, why wait? Go to your Moodle and start reading...For me, I'm just starting to use Moodle, just gotten the password for Moodle. Not as you guys, experts in using the program and that is not the reason to be quiet and having late submission of the assignments.

Lastly, again, I welcome all of you and good luck for your entire semester which will be captained by me! Muahahahahaha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment