Wednesday 29 November 2017

Welcome new semester!


Assalamualaikum and dear students,

As much as excited like you are, I am now eager to start my new semester with new environment, new students, new posting (just about to continue today...hehe) and also new hope. By the way, the word hope...not referring to the superman, not referring to the star wars episode but the hope that I put to you and to myself to becoming effective students and success. That's all I want from you guys...

So, for new students, some postings that will be appearing after this and throughout the semester will be full of information, notes, exercises, videos. All of that for you to learn. I'm just sharing whatever that I can get from the net for us to discuss and to do together.

Okay, enough mumbling, I hope you'll enjoy my class and here is something for you....Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment