Thursday 5 October 2017

First, Final and Barr....

Alhamdulillah, what a day!

I have just finished doing what I should be doing long time ago....Barring students from the exam. Those students deserved to be treated like that because they showed no interest in studying. So why bother? And they even don't have the courtesy to meet me and discuss about it. So be it.... At least I have less paper to mark. That's the blessing. So thanks guys ad gals. And this song is for you....hahahaha


There are also few students who are in their waiting list to be barred, and I can't wait to do that. I'm really looking forward to do that, can't wait for this week to be over and next week, these students will be joining the above group. Non-interest group, shall I say like that? Final warning letter will be on its way.

ACC1231 - few


BUS1233 - many


so this Tunggu Sekejap song is for you.... You just wait. Hahahaha


Finally, many students are in the waiting list for their first warning letter. Well,chill,but things can happen anyway...Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment